Never before has buying healthy, safe, food direct from local producers been more relevant.
This is our time to shine.
- As at 18 March 2020 the market will continue to trade. This may change.
- Farmers Market New Zealand has official advise that markets are an essential service
- Gate numbers will be limited to ensure less than 500 in market at any one time
- If you are not well, please do not attend
- Stallholders serve from behind tables and customers are asked to not crowd
- Hand-sanitiser is available
- Please ensure you have washed your hands
- There will be no seating and customers are encouraged to do their shopping and leave to allow others to enter
- There will be no sampling
- Please do not handle foods
- Stalls will be adding extra food-safety measures